POLÍTICA DE COOKIES
KRAKAUER MANAGEMENT GMBH (hereinafter, “SMART VIENNA”) informs, through this Cookies Policy, about the use of data storage and recovery devices in Users’ terminal equipment.
1.- What are cookies?
Cookies are files or archives that are downloaded to the User’s computer/smartphone/tablet when accessing certain web pages and applications that allow the User’s browsing preferences to be stored, making interaction between the User and the Website faster and easier.
The information collected by cookies is anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information as they do not collect data that can personally identify the User. In any case, the User may access their browser settings to modify and/or block the installation of cookies sent from the Website, without this preventing access to the content.
Cookies make it possible to recognise a User’s browser, as well as the type of device from which the Website is accessed, and are used to facilitate the User’s next visit and make the Website more useful.
- Optimise the User´s browsing by tracking the session.
- Collect information to optimise browsing and to improve the website.
Below you can see a list of cookies used by the website.
|Cookies||Type||Purpose / description||Duration||Management|
|_ga||Analytics||This cookie is set by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and track site usage for site analytics reporting. Cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||2 year||Third party|
|_gid||Analytics||This cookie is set by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information about how visitors use a website and helps create an analytics report on how the website is performing. The data collected, including the number of visitors, the source of visitors and the pages visited is anonymised.||1 day||Third party|
|_gat_gtag_UA_39105858_1||Analytics||This cookie is set by Google and is used to distinguish users.||1 minute||Third party|
|elementor||Neccessary||This cookie is used by the WordPress theme of the website. It allows the website owner to deploy or change the content of the website in real time||Never||Proprietary|
3.- How to disable cookies?
Cookies that are not mandatory for browsing this website can be disabled by clicking on the following link: aquí
These settings can be found in the footer of the Website. In addition, all browsers allow changes to be made to disable cookie settings.
This is why most browsers offer the possibility to manage cookies, in order to obtain more precise control over privacy.
These settings are located in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
Below, you can find the links for each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
Internet Explorer (https://goo.gl/iU2wh2 )
- In the tools menu, select “Internet Options”.
- Click on the privacy tab.
- You will be able to configure privacy settings with a six-way slider that allows you to control the number of cookies that will be set: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low and Accept all cookies.
Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
- At the top of the Firefox window click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option you can choose customised settings for your history, as well as other issues related to your Privacy.
Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
- Click on the menu in the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Show advanced options.
- In the “Privacy” selection, click on the Content settings button.
- In the Cookies selection, you can configure the options.
- In the settings menu select the “Preferences” option.
- Open the privacy tab.
- Select the option you want from the “block cookies” section.
- Please note that certain features and the full functionality of the Website may not be available after disabling cookies.
If you do not wish to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a plug-in to install in your browser which you can access at the following link: http://goo.gl/up4ND.
4.- Cookies on mobile devices
Those cookies that are not mandatory for browsing this website can be disabled in the following section:
These settings are located in the footer of the Website. In addition, as with computer browsers, mobile device browsers allow you to make changes to the privacy options or settings to disable or delete cookies.
If you wish to change your privacy settings, please follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile browser.
Below are some examples of links that will guide you to modify the privacy settings on your mobile device:
5.- Acceptance of cookies
This Website does not install our cookies on Users’ devices until they have accepted their installation.
Please note that if you do not accept the installation of cookies or disable any of these in the configuration, it is possible that certain services may not be available without the use of these or that you may not be able to access certain services or take full advantage of all that this Website offers you.